Take a look at the commissioner:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...mageID=11431605
Ain't no joke....lol...just saw earlier where they updated...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Take a look at the commissioner:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...mageID=11431605
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
looks about right
suprbeast didn't you have "the italian cross" or w/e in class?
That's the Fonz...come to think of it duckmeat, I may have...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i remember he would always go to the bathroom and smoke. when he came back he would show his arms off where he put his cigarette out on it haha...
i also remember how he never took a shower and all that...i only know a few of those guys b/c i had the misfortune of goin to school w/ them..and they have always been a trip..
If that is A.B....and that's who it looks like on second glance..I could see him doing that...sure is a damn small world..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks